To identify required training in UF’s myTraining system for HWCOE IT employees.
Applies to HWCOE employees with IT job titles or responsibilities, whether full or part time.
- The following myTraining modules are required (some, as noted, require periodic renewal):
- OCC101v – Compliance: A Collaboration for Success (yearly)
- PRV800 – HIPAA & Privacy – General Awareness (yearly)
- PRV802 – FERPA Basics (yearly)
- PRV804 – Protecting Social Security Numbers (yearly)
- PST501 – Property 101
- The following myTraining modules are required by employees obtaining the IT-Contact role within myAssets:
- PST502 – myAssets
- The following myTraining modules are required by employees using the myIT ticketing system:
- OIT100 – ITSM Awareness
- OIT200 – myIT Tool: Incident & Request
- The following myTraining modules are required by unit Information Security Managers (ISMs) and employees responsible for web content or programming:
- ITT341 – EITA: Electronic Information Technology Accessibility at UF
- The College IT Director will annually review and update this administrative procedure annually.
- The College IT Director will maintain a list of HWCOE IT employees subject to this administrative procedure.
- Unit ISMs will report changes in Unit IT employees to the College IT Director.
- Engineering Business Services-HR (EBS-HR) will pre-load required training for HWCOE IT employees when possible.
- Engineering Business Services-HR (EBS-HR) will annually provide the College IT Director a training compliance report for HWCOE IT employees.
- HWCOE IT employees must complete required training in a reasonable timeframe.